ORANGE Automation Engineer
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language. Knowledge of French language will add an advantage
SECOND JOB POST
Python developer – Smartdocs
- – Experience (0-1 years)
– BE/B Tech/Degree in Maths
- Knowledge / Exposure to Python frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
- Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Core Python fundamentals and programming
- Code packaging, release, and deployment
- Exposure to Code versioning tools like Git, SVN, etc
- JOB LINK
THIRD JOB POST
QA Engineer – Transunion
BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/Related or BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science
- Proven experience in execution of the different types of testing as part of the overall software development lifecycle
- Understands and Implements where needed a risk-based testing approach.
- Experience of an iterative/agile development methodology (e.g. SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
- Significant use of Linux and shell scripting when developing solutions
- A good working database knowledge and SQL skills
- Working knowledge of AWS or other cloud technologies
- Experience of developing solutions deployed using Continuous Integration/Deployment techniques
- Ability to communicate well, both with technical and non-technical staff
- Willingness to take ownership of problems
- A good understanding of general source control practices (structures, branching, tagging, merging)
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required.
- JOB LINK
FOURTH JOB POST
Subject matter expert – Chegg
FIFTH JOB POST
🔔 Associate – Paytm
0 to 2 Years in MSQLBTech Freshers can applyDecent knowledge of Linux and MSQL Required.
Any B.E /B.Tech / Science / Computer – graduate or post graduate
- JOB LINK
SIXTH JOB POST
C++ Developer – Dassult system
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- C++ certification preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a C++ software developer.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, algorithms and Data Structures.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.